So the Dmax is pretty cool right. Does everything you want and looks pretty good too. How about making it look much better and perform better too. The Offroad Animal Front bar is the answer. Don't settle for the same old Vanilla bull bars offered by the rest. Get something that not only looks the best by has awesome features. Show your wild and fun side.
- Looks. Yep this bad boy looks great and will give your Dmax that Super aggressive look
- Smaller bar means it weighs less so your Dmax can still be fast
- Better Airflow than the rest to keep your motor cool too.
- Easy fitment of bar and winch
- Winch can be fitted after bar is fitted so, yeah, nice
- Winch mounts feet down, (actually how most winches were designed,)
- Can have LED light bar fit inside bar for super stealth cool look (up to 22" LED single row)
- Cover plate included if you don't want to have light bar set into bull bar
- Can have LED light bar fitted into optional top stealth hoop.
- ADR compliant
- Airbag compatible
- Bumper replacement, with no cutting of bumper.
- Optional top hoop- Stealth hoop which takes up to a 22" LED light bar single row, or 2" round tube
- Welded one piece bar with welded wing supports for super toughness
- Only sits 150-160mm out from front of grill. Compare that to our standard 3 letter competitors
- Zinc plated then powder coated Matte black
- Hi lift jacking points included
- Suits most low mount winches including Warn Zeon
- Works with factory fog lights or easily mount 2 Cube lights (per wing) or up to an 8" LED light bar in each wing.
- Can be colour coded to vehicle
- Standard 20mm steel recovery points included as part of mounts
While the bumper takes most single row led light bars (we suggest the Stedi ST3K 21.5in light bar) If you don't want to run this light we can supply a cover plate.
If you do not wish to run a light bar make sure you tick the option for a cover plate
Stealth top hoop has same arrangement for led light bar, fitting most single row light bars, but we suggest the Stedi ST3K 21.5in
Suits all Dmax variants M17 to MY19