Everyone has a boring old ARB or TJM bar. Yeah I know yawn seen it all before. How about you stand out from the crowd and get something that shows your wild and fun side.
- Looks. Yep this bad boy looks great and will give your Cruiser that Super aggressive look
- Smaller bar means it weighs less so your Cruiser can still be fast
- Better Airflow than the rest to keep your motor cool too.
- Easy fitment of bar and winch
- Winch can be fitted after bar is fitted so, yeah, nice
- Winch mounts feet down, (actually how most winches were designed,)
- Can have LED light bar fit inside bar for super stealth cool look (up to 22" LED single row)
- Cover plate included if you don't want to have light bar set into bull bar
- Can have LED light bar fitted into optional top stealth hoop.
- ADR compliant
- Airbag compatible
- Bumper replacement,
- Optional top hoop- Stealth hoop which takes up to a 22" LED light bar single row, or 2" round tube
- Welded one piece bar with welded wing supports for super toughness
- Only sits 150-160mm out from front of grill. Compare that to our standard 3 letter competitors
- Zinc plated then powder coated Matte black
- Suits most low mount winches including Warn Zeon
- Easily mount 2 x 2 inch cube lights (per wing) or up to an 8 Inch led light in each wing.
- Number plate flip included for those running a winch
- Can be colour coded to vehicle
While the bumper takes most single row led light bars (we suggest the Offroad Animal 22" LED light bar) If you don't want to run this light we supply a cover plate.
Stealth top hoop has same arrangement for led light bar, fitting most single row light bars, but we suggest the STEDI ST3K 21.5" LED light bar -
Included in box:
- 1 x Front bar weldment
- 1 x LH chassis impact bracket
- 1 x RH chassis impact bracket
- 1 x mesh fairlead mount
- 1 x Mesh infill LH
- 1 x Mesh infill RH
- 1 x Light cover Mesh LH
- 1 x Light cover Mesh RH
- 1 x centre bash plate
- 1 x Trim plate front (for those not running LED light bar inside bar
- 2 x Chassis bracket gusset
- 2 x Chassis recovery points
- 1 x winch control box bracket
- 1 x number plate flip
- A butt load of nuts and bolts to make it all sit nice and pretty
NOTE: This bar does not suit late model single cab Utes