Toro means Bull in Spanish. Perfect for a bull bar right. We think so, if you don't well skip on and don't cry about it. No body likes whingers.
Everyone has a boring old ARB or TJM bar. Yeah I know, yawn, seen it all before. How about you stand out from the crowd and get something that shows your wild and fun side. This bar will transform the look of your Prado and offer amazing clearance for offroading.
- Looks. Yep this bad boy looks great and will give your Prado that Super aggressive look
- Smaller bar means it weighs less so your Prado can still be fast (if you think it's fast already)
- Better Airflow than the rest to keep your motor cool too.
- Easy fitment of bar and winch
- Winch can be fitted after bar is fitted so, yeah, nice
- Winch mounts feet down, (actually how most winches were designed,)
- Can have LED light bar fit inside bar for super stealth cool look (20" to 22" LED single row)
- Can run dual cube lights in wings or single row 7-8" light bar, or the factory fog lights
- Recovery points included on the mounts as standard
- ADR compliant
- Airbag compatible
- Bumper replacement no cutting of bumper or grill.
- Welded top hoop section for maximum strength.
- Works with factory parking sensors, adaptive cruise radar and head light washers
- Welded one piece bar with welded wing supports for super toughness
- Only sits 120-130mm out from front of grill. Compare that to our standard 3 letter competitors
- Zinc plated then powder coated Matte black
- Suits most low mount winches including Warn Zeon
- Suits Factory fog lights in wings
- Easily mount 2 Cube lights (per wing) or up to an 7.5" LED light bar in each wing.
- Number plate flip included for those running a winch
- Can be colour coded to vehicle
- Made mainly from 3mm and 5mm steel
While the bumper takes most single row led light bars (we suggest the Offroad Animal 22" LED light bar) If you don't want to run this light we supply a cover plate.
This bar suits:
All Prado 150 models, 2018+