The factory Ranger Raptor side steps are a great step but horrible rock slider. They sit very low and hang out like dogs balls. Not great for going offroad. So Offroad Animal sliders solve those problems. They are super tough, high clearance and still present as a great step.
Don't go offroad feeling worried about knocking those factory steps that are mounted to the body, get these super strong chassis mounted ones.
These rock sliders kick arse. I mean seriously look at them. No other comes close. Designed with serious protection in mind as well as stunning good looks, you'll be the envy of all with these bad boys installed.
A very innovative design has made these super tough sliders easier to fit than most others. First install the 3 heavy duty steel brackets on chassis, then install our awesome backbone and tread step. The backbone is made from ultra tough 6061 T6 Aluminium extrusion that is designed to be much stronger than any steel section other are using. Being similar in weight and much stronger, it also allows for easy fitment of the steel tread plate step.
- Seriously protects side of your Raptor Ranger
- Handy step for getting in and out of your ute or accessing roof rack
- Looks way better than any other slider out there
- Did I mention these bad boys look fully sick bro
- Easy install
- Side Curtain Air Bag compatible.
- Angled up by 30 degrees for awesome off-road clearance.
- Heavy duty steel brackets mount individually direct to chassis and to backbone
- Crazy strong backbone, made from Aluminium 6061 T6 Extrusion
- Tough steel step with extruded tread for nice look and feel, and actually works heaps better than diamond plate for grip
Suits all Raptor Rangers