Introducing our all-new ST3K low profile LED bar range. Built on STEDI's hugely successful ST(X)K LED & reflector platform. STEDI's ST3K range is designed specifically for application that are tight on clearance but still command maximum performance.
MARKET LEADING PERFORMANCE.
- ST3K-30L features 30 of OSRAM’s® finest OSLON® LED, selected for unrivalled efficiency.
- 6 Flood + 18 Spot + 6 Flood reflector distribution forms a remarkable beam that pushes the wide beam out at 50° and spot beam at 5.8° all the way to staggering 1 lux @ 601m
- True White 5700K Colour temperature offers stunning clarity and definition.
- Our Pure-Drive™ circuit design allows 97% of input power to go directly to LEDs.
- BUILT TO WITHSTAND THE RELENTLESS PUNISHMENT OF THE DEEP AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK.
- Finished in 100% Polyester UV and abrasion resistant powder coat ensures that our bars will never discolour.
- Pressure Equalization vent | Protects against water ingress, dust & contaminants.
- IP68 | Dust & Particle tight + Water-proof up to 3 meters!
- Environmentally sealed Deutsch ® DT-2 connector.
- Protected against EMC and RFI.
- Includes our Easy-Fit High Beam Plug and Play Wiring Harness which includes H4 and HB3 Adapters making for an easy connection to high beam. Unlike the copycat harnesses on the market, ours has built-in electronics making our harness compatible with even the most modern and sophisticated wiring systems
- Backed by a 5 Year Replacement Warranty.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- ST3K 31.5inch LED LIGHT BAR
- Stainless Fasteners
- Stainless Steel Side Mounting Brackets
- 12v Quick Fit to High Beam Wiring, Relay, Wiring Kit and On/Off Switch
- H4 and HB3 adapters included
- Wiring Instructions
|LED||30 x Osram Oslon White|
|PEAK INTENSITY (CANDELA)||364,800cd|
|OPERATING VOLTAGE||10-30V DC|
|CURRENT DRAW||6.5A @ 13.6v|
|COLOUR TEMPERATURE (CCT)||5700 Kelvin|
|HOUSING MATERIAL||Aluminium Extrusion & Cast|
|MOUNTING BRACKET||Powder Coated 3mm Stainess Steel|
|BOLTS AND FITTINGS||3 Series Stainless Steel|
|BEAM TYPE||Flood Spot Combo|
|LIFE SPAN||50,000 Hours|
|OPERATING ENVIRONMENT||-40 - +50° Celsius|