Built in Australia, the new TAG Extreme Recovery (XR) Towbar has been engineered for professional trade and fleet applications as well as adventurous offroaders alike, needing to get themselves and their convoy out of the most challenging recovery situations.
- 89mm x 89mm Extreme Duty Reinforced Crossbar
- Two WLL 4500kg Load-Rated Recovery Points integrated into our 3-Piece Design side-arms with bevelled edges to suit soft-shackles.
- Flush chassis-mounted profile for maximum offroad clearance for improved departure angles.
- Highly durable, textured Extreme Duty Powder Coated Finish
- Dual top-mounted Trailer & Andersen Plug Mounts
- Class 4 Towbar - 50mm Square Hitch Receiver
- TAG Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Zinc Tow Ball & Extreme Duty Drop Hitch rated at 3500kg towing capacity / 350kg ball weight, Pin & Clip and D-Shackles
- Towbar Class: Heavy Duty (4x4 Recovery)
- Fits Vehicle Year From Month: 8
- Fits Vehicle Year From: 2012
- Fitting Time Approx: 2 hr
- Exposure: Exposed
- Bumper Cut Out Required: No
- Remove Bumper: No
- Recovery Points: 2
- Coating: Powder-Coated
- Hitch Type: 50mm Square Hitch Receiver
- Recovery Loadtested: 4500
- Ball Weight: 450
- Towing Capacity: 4500